In the role of Senior Integration Engineer , you will be responsible for configuring & customizing a subscription management system that allows our customers to subscribe to global product offerings for a re-occurring fee. You will be responsible for configuring necessary subscriptions offerings, data setup, and customization ensuring the system meets the needs of requirements, with the highest quality. In addition, you will help with reporting and providing analysis to optimize the offering
- Lead in all aspects of subscription systems enablement - understanding business cases,
application development, application maintenance, support, and application integrations.
- Collaborate with the multiple-functioning global team.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with business partners to understand business
processes, process flows, business needs and analyze pain points, and identify viable
- Perform and support QA activity and remediation steps and continuously improve system
performance including audit activities i.e SOX etc
- Lead integration projects to scale and meet integrations between Master data management,
eCommerce, ERP, CRM, and Data Warehouse systems.
- Drive continuous improvement of the business process on the subscription platform.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support of subscription platform functions.
- Create and modify custom reports as required
- working experienceas an analyst/programmer in ERP, CRM, CPQ
- Working knowledge of an ERP system like SAP, Dynamics, or Oracle
- Experience in billing/revenue platforms like SAP, Oracle, Zuora
- Knowledge of subscription management
- CPQ experience a plus
- Good working knowledge of API & other integration patterns
- Strong self-management skills and ability to adjust as needed to meet shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other
people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using
multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks/challenges
- Very good comprehension and self-motivated quality commitment
This role will provide the opportunity to work in a global environment with different cultures.
It offers you room for professional development and the possibility to grow within a newly
established Shared Service Center.
Along with this position come also very attractive benefits such as:
- Diverse international team and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for advancement within a young and growing shared service center
- Self-development using the biggest online learning library – LinkedIn learning
- Flexible working hours depending on the department (customer-facing positions have
dedicated working hours)
- Possibility for remote/ hybrid work
- Fully paid meal vouchers, received even during vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Fully paid sick leave up to one month
- Contribution to Dental care
- Access to Multisport Card
- Classes of foreign languages (Spanish, German, French, Business English and Slovak)
- Referral Program - get a bonus by referring your friends
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Events (team buildings, and Christmas/Summer Party)
- Free Refreshment at the office (coffee, Tea, Fruit