Help us build and improve our software! We are looking for a skilled Software Analyst to join our innovative
and growing team. If you are seeking an exciting place to work at, please take a look at the list of
responsibilities and requirements below.
1. Manage and analyze project requirements; design use cases, activity diagrams, entities and their relations
using your knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming languages, and logic.
2. Maintain, manage and modify all software systems, tools, and applications.
3. Develop and analyze functional specifications.
4. Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
5. Analyze, design, and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance.
6. Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
7. Coordinate with developers to build and implement technology solutions.
8. Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different teams.
9. Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
10. Work with customers to maintain existing software as needed throughout their lifetime.
1. A minimum of 3 years experience as a software analyst or related function.
2. A highly analytical mindset and ability to understand business needs.
3. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
4. Hands-on experience with technical projects is a must.
• Flexible working hours
• up to 3 days HomeOffice a week
• 2 additional vacation days
• Informal working atmosphere